According to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) over 66,000 gallbladder removal operations are performed each year here in the UK.
So, is the gallbladder essential to optimum health and wellbeing?
Alongside the liver, the gallbladder plays a crucial role in regulating bile function and fat digestion. Efficient bile production, storage and release is necessary for optimum nutritional status, with the influences of bile extending far beyond the small intestine.
Discover more about the role of this vital organ: join Nutritional Therapist and Nutrigold Tutor Sally Duffin on Wednesday 15th February 2017 at 4pm for our 60 minute fully CPD accredited webinar ‘A Guide to Gallbladder Health’.
We will explore;
- Gallbladder and liver function
- The role of bile acids and their influence on nutrient absorption, microbial defence, glucose metabolism and vascular health
- Gallstones: how they develop and why
- Key foods and nutrient to support bile formation, flow and function
- Supporting health post-gallbladder removal
- Practical naturopathic nutritional techniques for liver and gallbladder health
Join us on Wednesday 15th February to gain a deeper understanding of this precious organ, and practical nutritional techniques for maintaining gallbladder health.
Register now for this fully CPD accredited webinar by following the links on the website or calling the Nutrigold office on 0845 603 5675. The investment price is £10 – places are limited so book today!