Over 40% of sick leave from work here in the UK is due to stress related illness (Health and Safety Executive statistics, 2014/15) costing the economy millions and taking a massive toll on individual health and wellbeing.
Stress is an inescapable part of modern life and whilst we may not always be able to avoid it, we can certainly change how we respond to it.
Join Nutritional Therapist and Nutrigold Tutor Sally Duffin on Wednesday 15th March 2017 at 4pm for our 60 minute fully CPD accredited webinar ‘Addressing Adrenal Function’ and discover:
- The many sources of stress affecting our lives: physical, mental, emotional and environmental
- How stress is expressed by the body: the 3 stages of stress response
- The role of the HPTA axis and specifically, our adrenal glands in determining our ability to handle stress
- Effects of stress on digestive wellbeing and its role in conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Practical naturopathic nutritional techniques for supporting adrenal function and coping with ongoing stress
Take vital steps towards ‘stress-proofing’ your life: join us on Wednesday 15th March for this insightful and informative webinar focusing on handling stress.
Register now for this fully CPD accredited webinar by following the links on the website or calling the Nutrigold office on 0845 603 5675. The investment price is £10 – places are limited so book today!