This webinar is now available to purchase as a recording for only £10!
Please click on the red box at the bottom of this webpage to view a short video promo explaining this up and coming webinar in greater detail:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME) is a complicated and wide reaching condition affecting over 250,000 people in the UK with no known cause. Many areas are implicated in development of this disease. Stress and the HPA axis, viral and parasitic infection, immune dysfunction and allergies, chronic inflammation and nutritional deficiencies are all thought to play a role.
The cardinal symptoms of CFS are profound including severe and unremitting fatigue, generalised post-exertional loss of muscle power (fatigability), debilitating muscle pain that may include tenderness and swelling and neurological signs such as brain fog, anxiety and cognitive problems. Other symptoms include flu-like symptoms such as swollen glands and sore throat as well as poor balance and IBS. Some people can suffer for years with many CFS remaining unresolved. Patients can also be prone to relapses.
There are many studies investigating the potential causes of CFS but establishment of successful treatment programmes from orthodox approaches remain largely elusive. With the wide range of symptoms and body systems involved in this complex syndrome what can be done to support people with CFS in a holistic way?
Join Dr Elisabeth Philipps for this FNTP CPD accredited 1hour live webinar on:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Naturopathic Approach to Case Management
During this webinar Elisabeth will discuss aspects of CFS including:
· Overview of origins and latest theories of CFS from parasites to phospholipids
· Links between gut, liver and detoxification, immune and endocrine systems in CFS
· Role of mitochondria in energy conditions
· Nutritional deficiencies and the importance of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, CoQ10 and micronutrients including B vitamins and magnesium
· How to choose the best supplements for CFS
· Successful implementation of holistic naturopathic nutrition programmes to support energy
This webinar will help you design health-promoting nutrition programmes incorporating the most active and cost-effective supplements to support CFS and energy disorders.