Happy Christmas from Nutrigold!
All the team here at Nutrigold would like to thank you for your custom and support over the past year, and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
We know it can be hard to hold onto a healthy lifestyle during the festive season, but with a few shortcuts and tweaks you can enjoy all the fun and still feel great by New Year!
Here’s our mini-guide to a happy and healthy Christmas;
1. Balance out all the sugary treats and rich meats with plenty of green veggies, nuts and seeds. Broccoli, kale, sprouts and spinach can easily be part of Christmas meals and will help maintain your essential acid-alkaline balance.
2. Stay hydrated with fresh vegetable juices and plenty of water. Add sliced lemon, ginger or festive fruits like cranberries to plain water for a hint of flavour and to assist elimination.
3. Give your digestion a helping hand! Heavy meals can lead to indigestion and bloating. Enjoy a small salad made with bitter leaves (rocket, watercress, mizuna and mustard greens) and dressed with fresh lemon juice and apple cider vinegar before a main meal: the bitter taste stimulates the production of stomach acid and digestive enzymes, enhancing digestion.
4. Look after your liver! Supplement with key nutrients utilised by your body to support liver detoxification, and be mindful of excessive alcohol intake.
5. Take time to relax. It’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the demands of Christmas preparations so take a few moments every day to enjoy quiet moments of peace and gratitude.
With these 5 top tips you can really make the most of Christmas, and we look forward to seeing you again in the New Year.
Season’s Greetings and Good Wishes from all of us at Nutrigold!