Join Dr Elisabeth Philipps for this CPD accredited webinar on:
Take Charge of Your Health! Part 2: The Art of Applying Naturopathic Principles to Manage Disease
Wednesday 12th April 2017 4pm for an investment of only £10
Whilst anyone can tinker with diet, the ability to effectively apply nutrition to optimise health effectively calls for well-developed discerning natural nutrition skills. We also need to recognise the extent to which the mind, emotions and environment play a role in optimising health so we can give someone the freedom to optimise and empower their health away from the confines of traditional health label framework.
Join Nutritional Therapist Dr Elisabeth Philipps PhD for the second 60 minute CPD* accredited webinar in the “Take Charge of Your Health” series to:
- Use naturopathic principles to track how someone has arrived at their current state of health from antecedent factors
- Identify any movement of toxicity, as result of changes made, and ensure toxicity leaves the body through the correct routes of elimination
- Educate others on how they arrived at the current state and the influences which are affecting their health
- Empower others to create changes to their diet and lifestyle which will supply the body with the correct messages at a place that suits the individual
- Reconnect people with all the natural cycles and how to harness their true health potential
This comprehensive webinar will help you to understand the true holistic benefits of preparing the body for healing by addressing naturopathic principles that are at the heart of the process of dis-ease. A full set of scientifically referenced slides and recording of the webinar are included in the investment price.
*2 CPD points from the FNTP and NNA when viewing the live webinar